Jul 08, 2023
Notre Dame Spartan Stadion Weekend
Notre Dame Stadium, 2010 Moose Krause Cir, Notre Dame, IN
125 years of football tradition will collide with 3,000 years of Spartan history on the hallowed grounds of Notre Dame Stadium. Dash up and down nearly every bleacher, crush obstacles in the end zone and get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at this incredible stadium.
But that’s not all you’ll experience at this event. The 5k running race will take you on a journey through the surrounding area of the Notre Dame campus, where you will have the opportunity to run alongside fellow Spartans, and feel the rush of adrenaline as you compete against other runners.
As you traverse the course, you will encounter a variety of obstacles designed to test your physical and mental endurance. From climbing walls to crawling through mud pits, every obstacle is designed to push you to your limits and bring out the Spartan warrior in you.
Race Day Info
What To Bring
- Your ID
- Barcode (printed or saved to your phone) (find it in your Spartan Account)
- Towel, waterproof bag, & extra (dry) clothes/shoes
- Sunscreen & hydration
- Headlamps are recommended for later start times
- We recommend wearing performance gear (compression bottoms and breathable tops)
- Comfortable shoes that you’ve trained in, but are OK to get dirty. Get an OCR-tested shoe and gear up for race day in the Spartan Shop
What Not To Bring
- Outside food and drink (fuel for the race is OK)
- Pets (bring your support animal ID to register)
- Negative Attitude
Please plan to arrive 90 minutes before your start time. This gives you plenty of time to park, pick up your registration packet, drop your stuff at bag check, and get warmed up.
Registration typically opens at 6:30am. Waves of 250 (200 for Stadion) racers will be released every 15 minutes.
YOUR exact start time is listed on your barcode and will be posted in your Spartan Account approximately 10 days prior to the event date.
Have more questions not listed below? Visit the Spartan FAQ page.
Find this event’s Race Day Program emailed to racers and posted to this FAQ about 7 days prior to the event. The Race Day Program includes everything you need to know about the race day, including the updated event schedule, course & festival details, parking instructions, and more.
Other Important Documents:
Keep your personal valuables safe and enjoy a stress free race by reserving a locker online with SafeAndSoundLockers.com
You will enjoy unlimited all-day access so you can come and go from your locker as much as you please! To guarantee a locker, reserve early and bring your rental confirmation email (on your phone or printed out).
- Badass Unique Finisher Medal (personalize it with a SpartanTab)
- A trifecta medal wedge piece (run a Sprint/Stadion, Super and Beast/Ultra to collect all three pieces!)
- Craft Finisher T-shirt (your other one should be pretty dirty)
- Free Athletic Brewing Company beverage for our non-alcoholic drinkers
- Free Professional Photos (to frame and flaunt)
- Cold can of FITAID
- Bragging rights
- Purchase your commemorative artwork to celebrate your achievements at TopShelf Prints
Have a question?
Please note that this is not your actual ticket. Once you have made your purchase, you will need to complete your registration on spartan.com, select a time slot, and pay any applicable administrative fees and parking fees. Upon purchasing this product, you will receive an email containing a code that you can use to redeem your ticket. Instructions on how to complete your registration will also be included in the email.